The MTS-DCC Speedometer is
designed to increase the ability to fine tune all your locomotives such as speed
matching with the aid of the computer program Decoder Pro.
It consists of 2 parts – USB Computer Interface and Series 50 Reader for HO to
The Reader is designed for current
Bachrus 50 Series Running Stands. It could be used with other manufacturer
running stands, however some height adjustment may be necessary.
- Allows measurement of scale speed
of loco while running under DCC control.
- Easy to use graphical interface with Decoder Pro
- USB interface for easy connection to a PC
- Java programming language (JRE) from Sun Microsystems http://java.sun.com
- Decoder Pro 2.9.6 (or later) from http://jmri.sourceforge.net
- Short length of track for mounting a Running Stand and the MTS Reader.
- Series 50 Running Stand.
Software included on the CD:
Windows –Java Runtime Environment (JRE) plus Decoder Pro Version 2.9.6
MAC OS X – Decoder Pro Version 2.9.6
Linux – Decoder Pro Version 2.9.6