The Soundtraxx Tsunami Diesel TSU-1000 is a universal format sound decoder that may be used in
many locomotives including plastic and brass. It also has a removable wire
harness for direct plug-in applications such as with the Athearn DCC Quick-Plug.
This sound decoder is recommended for installation in locomotives with the
EMD 710G3C-T2 Prime Mover.
- Size 1.68" x 0.68" x 0.25"
- 1.00 Amp Current Rating
- Back EMF Load Compensation
- 4 Function Outputs Rated at 100mA each
- 1 Watt Amplifier, 8 Ohm Load
- 27 Volts Maximum Track Voltage
- No Special Downloading or Programming
- 16 Bit Sound Processor
Suitable for the following prototypes:
Includes the following horns:
- Leslie S3L, S5T,
- Nathan K3L,
K3LA, K5LA, M3, M5, P3, P5 (Early), P5A, K5LLA, K5HL
- Holden M3H, K5H