This Adapt-A-Board™ is made specifically for converting a USA Trains G-Scale F3A/B diesel locomotive to DCC or Radio Control. This kit is recommended for those users who will be installing their own custom lighting.
For a complete Plug-N-Play installation including lighting, see kit TTK-AB302.
The built in Large Scale Decoder Socket accepts decoders and radio receivers including but not limited to:
- QSI Titan, 6 and 10 Amp, Large Scale Sound Decoder - Take full advantage of the Adapt-A-Board™ with the TITAN!
- Digitrax Aristocraft Style DCC Decoders.
- Crest Train Engineer Revolution 2.4gHz Radio Receiver.
- New RCS 10 Amp and 20 Amp Radio Receivers soon to be released.
- Fits USA Trains G-Scale F3A/B Diesel Locomotives.
- Mounting provisions for using existing factory circuit board screws.
- Large Scale style socket for use with DCC Decoders or Radio Receivers.
- Connectors for Plug-N-Play connections to USA Factory Motor Leads.
- Connectors for Plug-N-Play connections to USA Factory Track Pickup Leads.
- Connection to power a Phoenix Sound Board.
- Connection for optional Battery Power in lieu of track power operation.
- Connections for locomotive lighting boards. We will be offering replacement LED equipped light boards to allow for discreet control of Headlights, Marker Lights and Number Boards.
- Take full advantage of the Adapt-A-Board™ lighting connections with a QSI Titan G-Scale Decoder.
- Connection for control of Smoke Units including a chassis mounted switch for a hard disconnect of smoke units.