Model Railroad Technologies Accutrack II Train Speedometer
(You save $17.00)
The Accutrack II Speedometer is a portable stand alone unit making it easy to use on any HO or N Scale layout. It can be used on DC or DCC layouts since there is no control connection required.
Easily speed match DCC equipped locomotives.
- Large easy to read display.
Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included).
Straddles track - No Installation Required
Uses Infrared Sensors eliminating dependency on room lighting.
Clearance for HO scale AutoMax Cars, Double Stacks and High Cube Boxcars.
Scale Selectable from front panel – N (1:148 and 1:160) or OO/HO (1:76.4 and 1:87)
.1 mph up to 10 mph or kph
1 mph above 10 mph or kph
Operation starts when train enters either end.
Speed is displayed when train engages second beam.
Speed is displayed for 5 seconds and then unit goes into power saving mode.
- Adjustable auto shut off between 1 to 30 minutes of no trains.
- Size: 5.5" x 3.8" x 3.3" (140 x 97 x 84 mm)
- The infrared beams form a speed zone through which the locomotive travels.
- Speed is calculated based on the scale selected with the control panel and the elapsed time between sensors.
- The calculation is performed by the on board processor and speed is displayed on the front panel.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!