1. Log into the TRAINTEK web site, then go to My Account.
2. Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to the item(s).
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Return action optional
- Comments optional
4. Click Submit Return Request.
If you have any questions about the process, please email us using the form on our Contact Us page. No refund or credit will be granted to any item sent back without a proper RMA.
- All returns must be in original, resellable condition including all manuals, paperwork, packing etc. If the item cannot be resold (e.g., the item or its packaging has been disfigured or marred / marked, missing items, etc.), a restocking fee of a minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 50% may be charged at TRAINTEK's sole discression.
- Customers are responsible for shipping & handling costs for returned merchandise. We cannot accept any postage dues or COD's unless there is a special situation authorized by TRAINTEK. Please pack merchandise safely so it reaches us in original condition. Upon receiving your AUTHORIZED return, you will be credited back the purchase price minus original shipping costs.
- TRAINTEK will repair, replace, or give store credit on defective products at its sole discretion. As a general rule, TRAINTEK follows manufacturer warranty policies when determining issues regarding repair, replacement, etc. Many of the manufacturer's policies require that defective items be returned directly to them for repair or replacement by the consumer. You will be notified after contacting us about a defective item if this is the case.
- Returns of items that TRAINTEK special orders from a manufacturer will not be allowed. This includes items not in the on-line catalog or unusually large quantities of on-line catalog items.
- Orders returned by a freight delivery carrier as refused, improper address, or other similar reason without prior notification or authorization, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee at TRAINTEK’s sole discretion.