Soundtraxx Tsunami 2 TSU-1100 Sound Decoder, Baldwin & Other Diesels
(You save $26.00)
This micro 1-amp, universal-style decoder works great for HO Scale Baldwin and Other Diesel locomotives and is ideal for small models with minimal space. It includes an optional capacitor or can be wired to a CurrentKeeper (STX-810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 27 x 10.5 x 5mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 1A
- Function Outputs: 4
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier: 1 Watt, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
- Wire Harness
Tsunami 2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
- Baldwin VO
- Baldwin 608NA
- Baldwin 608A
- Baldwin 606NA
- Rio Grande Southern Galloping Goose
- Dual Whitcomb
- Over 40 Air Horns
Listen to Sound Samples
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed