Soundtraxx Tsunami 2 TSU-1100 Sound Decoder, Electric
(You save $26.00)
This micro 1-amp, universal-style decoder works great for HO Scale Electric locomotives, trolleys or streetcars and is ideal for small models with minimal space. It includes an optional capacitor or can be wired to a CurrentKeeper (STX-810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 27 x 10.5 x 5mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 1A
- Function Outputs: 4
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier: 1 Watt, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
- Wire Harness
Tsunami 2 electric sound decoders are full of new features including over 40 airhorns/ air whistles, 13 bells, 4 air compressors, traction motor whine, and the sound of the pantograph raising and lowering. Whether you are equipping a modern ACS-64 or an urban trolley, everything you need is here!
- First ever Electric DDE with traction motor whine
- Pantograph operation sounds
- Over 40 airhorns/air whistle selections
- Motorman Omura provides cab sounds, operates doors and services the engine
- Catenary arcing sound and lighting effect
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- Clickety-clack and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Trolley bell, stop requests, and door sounds for trolleys and traction models
- Steam heat for authentic passenger train operation
Listen to Sound Samples
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed