Soundtraxx Tsunami 2 TSU-2200 Sound Decoder, EMD Diesels
(You save $25.00)
The TSU-2200 is a universal 2-amp Digital Sound Decoder. It is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale. It includes a connector to make it simple to add a CurrentKeeper (STX-810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 35 x 18 x 6mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 2A
- Function Outputs: 6
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier: 2 Watt, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
- Wire Harness
Tsunami 2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
- EMD 567 (No Transition)
- EMD 567 Non-Turbo
- EMD 567D Turbo
- EMD Dual 567
- EMD 645 Non-Turbo
- EMD 645 Turbo
- EMD Dual 645 Turbo
- EMD 710
- EMD 710 G3C-T2
Listen to Sound Samples
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed