Soundtraxx Tsunami 2 TSU-PNP Sound Decoder, GE Diesels
(You save $21.99)
The Soundtraxx Tsunami 2 TSU-PNP is a factory board replacement sound decoder suitable for use in many manufacturer’s locomotives such as Atlas, Athearn, Kato, and InterMountain Models. It is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale, and includes a connector to easily add a CurrentKeeper (STX-810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 73.7 x 16.8 x 4.8mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 2A
- Function Outputs: 6
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier: 2 Watts, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
- Replacement board style decoder
Tsunami 2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
- Dual FDL-16
- Gevo G12
- Dual Caterpillar
- GE Cummins
- Over 40 Air Horns
Listen to Sound Samples
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed