A 4-Pack of Cobalt Accessory/Stationary Decoders.
The DCC Concepts AD1 and AD4 Accessory Decoders are easy to wire, simple to install, easy to program and versatile in operation. They work not only with the Cobalt Switch Machines, but also other stall motor switch machines such as Tortoise.
- Simple Wiring As few as four wires for an AD1 for one or two Cobalt or tortoise type motors, and only 10 wires will wire the 4-way AD4 to 4 motors including panel lights! Add just two wires more per point motor, and you can also have both push button control and a control panel as well as DCC control and automation!
- Simple Set-Up A simple switch puts Cobalt accessory decoders into learn mode, and once you have told it its address one more click of the switch and its operational.
- Simple&nbsp;Installation AD1 fits conveniently into the recess on one side of your Cobalt point motor - Or if you prefer, you can fix it locally or anywhere you like with either #4 screws or double sided tape. AD4 installs the same way!
- No special or heavy wire needed Current draw is very low so you can wire any AD1 or AD4 and its associated switches with relatively fine wire - 6 core 7x.02 alarm wire or even telephone cable is more than adequate, so neat and tidy wiring is easy , low cost and convenient.
- No soldering at all. Except for added LEDS With self locking connectors on Cobalt and screw terminals on AD1 and AD4, wiring is quick, easy and should you want to change things, simple to undo and rearrange.
- Higher power than others in their class Cobalt AD1 and AD4 can comfortably handle two or 3 Cobalt point motors per channel.
- Easy automation without complication You can now use those macros or routes that your NCE, Lenz, Digitrax, Gaugemaster or ESU ECOS can set-up with no added complications You can also easily trigger operation of AD1 and AD4 with reed or treadle switches, detectors or indeed anything that will respond to the presence of a train or wheel - So you can easily automate Wyes & reverse loops for hands free operation.