The new Digitrax advanced boosters are designed to give you more power to run your trains. This booster offers 3,5, or 8 amps of output power to better match the Command Station of your choice.
The DB220 dual booster is two boosters in one offering up to 16 amps of power. Front dip switches allow for quick setup of Amps, AutoReversing, scale voltage, and operation mode. Also equipped with custom voltage trim so you can have consistent track voltage throughout your layout. The units can also be IPL updated and support LocoNet statistic reporting via an updated DT500.
- Single 3/5/8 Amp AutoReversing DCC Booster (no command station capability)
- Up to 16 Amps of power total
- N, HO, & Large Scale Operations with Custom Voltage Trim
- LocoNet for easy plug ‘n play installation and system expansion
- Easy dip switch setup
- Auto resetting over temperature and short circuit protection
- Track status indicators
- Stabilized track drive output
- Over-voltage protected
- Auto-Shutdown when command control signal is lost to prevent “runaway” trains
- IPL updatable