The Digitrax DS52 Dual Stationary Decoder may be used for two Bi-polar, Snap Switches or Slow Motion Machines.
- Simple hook up and set up. Screw terminals make installation easy!
- Control 2 individual turnout machines.
2 Slow motion turnout machines, such as Tortoise by Circuitron or Switchmaster.
2 Solenoid type turnout machines such as three wire Peco or Atlas Snap Switches or two wire bi-polar type turnout machines such as Kato Unitrack, AristoCraft, or LGB turnouts with powerful capacitive discharge capability.
- Turnout addresses can be set individually or in groups of two.
- Addresses can be independent or sequential
- All Scales up to 22V track power.
- Compatible with DCC systems that support stationary decoder/turnout control.