- NMRA/DCC "Accessory Decoder" compatible.
- Motorola® with up to 127 addresses. K83 compatible.
- Powered either by command station or separately by DC - or AC source (transformer) up to 18V AC.
- 8 Transistor outputs, 1.5A (2.0A) each. Grouped in 4 double outputs. Outputs short circuit proof and protected against overload. Selectable switch pulse length from 0.1s to 1.0s (or continuous output). Flashing or cross fading also available.
- Controls up to four Twin Coil Switch Machines.
- Controls up to 2 RC-Servos (Graupner® JR® or Futaba® compatible), 1.0ms to 2.0ms pulses, positive.
- Separately adjustable lever speed and end positions.
- 8 feedback inputs, detects actual position of the switch points. Displays on ECoS screen.
- RailCom transmitter to send data back to ECoS.
- Size: 3.39" x 3.39" x0.98" (886mm x 86mm x 25mm)