The SwitchPilot Servo was specifically developed for controlling up to four&nbsp;remote-controlled servo motors. The SwitchPilot Servo activates these actuators very precisely and thus is able to control not only switches, but also other slow motion sequences. The Switch Pilot Servo can be used with DCC or Motorola® protocols.
- NMRA DCC Compatible
- Motorola Compatible up to 127 Addresses. K83 Compatible.
- Powered either by command station or separate AC/DC power supply up to 18V.
- 4 servo outputs for RC servos (ESU, Graupner® JR® or Futaba® compatible), 1.0ms to 2.0mS pulse length, positive.
- Lever speed and end positions separately adjustable.
- Integrated RailCom® feedback for reading CVs on the main track and reporting the servo position to the command station.
- Programming either directly to command station via DCC or input key, consisting of 3 buttons and LED display for direct address indication as well as two end positions and lever speed of all 4 servos.
- Size: 3.74" x 3.35" x 0.87" (95mm x 85mm x 22mm)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to program and connect. Works like a Dream!
So many ways to use it, if you want movement on your layout it can not be beat. And for the price itseems a win, win.