ESU 58325 LokSound L V5 DCC, O Scale Sound Decoder is a pure DCC decoder designed for the North American market. It will operate on DCC (including RailCom) and can be used on a DC layout.
HOW TO ORDER:
Sound Set ID
Please enter the desired Sound Set ID number and Locomotive Type in the Sound Set ID Box above. You may view the complete list of available Sound Sets here on the manufacturer`s web site. If you are not sure of the correct sound file, just type in the locomotive type and we can cross reference it for you. Example: ALCO RS1.
- May be used for HO, S and O Scale
- User selectable sounds including horns.
- Users may self load sound files with the LokProgrammer
- 1.5 Amp Current Rating
- Operates on DCC & DC Analog
- Onboard Keep Alive for Dirty Track
- Next Generation BEMF with "Auto Tune"
- Eleven (11) Function Outputs
- Six (6) Logic Outputs (servos)
- Special Lighting Effects
- Supports use of LEDs for lighting
- 10 Channel Sound
- Dual Class D Audio Power Amplifiers with up to 3 Watts output power each
- Supports Dual Speakers
- Overload protection for motor and function outputs
- Size 50.8 mm x 25.4 mm x 14 mm
- Uses 4 - 32 Ohm Speakers
- Speaker Not Included