ESU 58410 LokSound V5 MM** 8-Pin NEM652 (NMRA 8-pin Connector) Sound Decoder
**MM Designates this a multiprotocol type decoder able to operate using DCC, Motorola, Selectrix and MFX/M4 protocol systems (typically European use). DCC users, only choose this decoder if you are going to build your own custom sound files. LokSound V5 DCC only decoders are recommended for exclusive DCC use.
HOW TO ORDER:
Sound Set ID
Please enter the desired Sound Set ID number and Locomotive Type in the Sound Set ID Box above. You may view the complete list of available Sound Sets here on the manufacturer`s web site. If you are not sure of the correct sound file, just type in the locomotive type and we can cross reference it for you. Example: ALCO RS1.
Modes of Operation
- NMRA DCC with 14, 28, 128 speed steps.
- Motorola, Selectrix and M4.
- Automatic recognition of the operating mode and the DCC drive step configuration.
- Supporting Lenz, Märklin, Roco, Zimo braking modes.
- Silent motor control with 40 / 20 kHz PWM frequency.
- Motor output protected against overload. Load control of the 5th generation (possible to deactivate) Dynamic Drive Control.
- Ten (10) function outputs.
- 250mA load for each output.
- Total current for all function outputs, 500mA.
- Outputs short circuit protected.
- Complete Function mapping for user choice of function keys.
- 10 Individual sound channels.
- High power amplification with 1.8 Watts.
- Supports upload of user custom sound files with LokProgrammer.
- 128 MBit sound memory
- Wire Harness with NMRA 8-Pin Plug
- Solder Pads for ESU PowerPack
- Full RailComPlus® integration
- Impedance 4-32 Ohms, 4-Ohms recommended.
- 1.18" x 0.61" x 0.21" (30.0mm x 15.5mm x 5.5mm).