The LokSound V5 XL sound decoder is a workhorse intended for use in large scale model railways, e.g. Garden railways and 1 gauge models. Its integral PowerPack matching the increased motor power assures reliable operation even on dirty tracks.
HOW TO ORDER:
Sound Set ID
Please enter the desired Sound Set ID number and Locomotive Type in the Sound Set ID Box above. You may view the complete list of available Sound Sets here on the manufacturer`s web site. If you are not sure of the correct sound file, just type in the locomotive type and we can cross reference it for you. Example: ALCO RS1.
- 4.0 Amp Continuous Current Rating. (5.0 Amp Peak)
- Twelve (12) Function Outputs, 500mA each.
- Special Lighting Effects.
- Seven (7) Logic Outputs with 5V Regulated Power.
- Three (3) Digital Inputs to trigger chuffs & other sounds.
- Control for smoke units such as KM-1 & Massoth.
- Supports Automatic Push and Pull Movements (known as the coupler waltz)
- Supports Digital Couplers such as the ones by ROCO® and Krois® as well as Telex
- Amplifier: Duplex @ 6 Watt each, 4 - 32 Ohm load.
- Pin Header for direct plug in to matching socket.
- Suitable for O and G-Scale locomotives.
- Decoders can switch automatically between the DCC, Selectrix, Motorola and M4 protocols.
- Back EMF and Super-Silent motor drive.
- On-Board Keep Alive Capacitor for stall free running.
- Decoder sound files are modifiable using the LokProgrammer Computer Interface
- Supports 14, 28 or 128 speed steps.
- Supports short (2-digit) and long (4-digit) addressing.
- Up to 29 function keys are supported.
- Supports all DCC programming modes, including Programming on the Main
- Size: 2.01" x 1.58" x 0.55" (51.0mm x 40.0mm x 14.0 mm).
- Use 4 - 16 Ohm Speakers (Not Included).