ESU 58820 LokSound V5 DCC Micro Sound Decoder is a pure DCC decoder designed for the North American market. It will operate on DCC (including RailCom) and can be used on a DC layout.
The LokSound 5 Micro is smallest sound decoder available with a footprint of only 21mm x 10 mm. It should fit into all N gauge and TT locomotives, but is also suitable for small HO locomotives.
HOW TO ORDER:
Sound Set ID
Please enter the desired Sound Set ID number and Locomotive Type in the Sound Set ID Box above. You may view the complete list of available Sound Sets here on the manufacturer`s web site. If you are not sure of the correct sound file, just type in the locomotive type and we can cross reference it for you. Example: ALCO RS1.
- Micro Format with High Strength Ribbon Cable and NMRA 8-pin Connector.
- May be used for N, TT and some HO Scale
- User selectable sounds including horns.
- Users may self load sound files with the LokProgrammer
- 0.75 Amp Current Rating
- Operates on DCC & DC Analog
- Next Generation BEMF with "Auto Tune"
- Six (6) Function Outputs
- Special Lighting Effects
- Supports use of LEDs for lighting
- 10 Channel Sound
- Overload protection for motor and function outputs
- Size 21mm x 10 mm (0.826" x 0.393")
- Uses 4 or 8 Ohm Speakers
- Speaker Not Included