The LokSound V5 DCC Direct is a circuit board replacement type decoder. It is a pure DCC decoder designed for the North American market. It will operate on DCC (including RailCom) and can be used on a DC layout.
The most popular of the LokSound DCC decoders, it will fit many HO scale locomotives including:
- Athearn Genesis
- Athearn Ready to Roll
- Broadway Limited
HOW TO ORDER:
Sound Set ID
Please enter the desired Sound Set ID number and Locomotive Type in the Sound Set ID Box above. You may view the complete list of available Sound Sets here on the manufacturer`s web site. If you are not sure of the correct sound file, just type in the locomotive type and we can cross reference it for you. Example: ALCO RS1.
- Replacement Type Circuit Board
- May be used for HO, S and O Scale
- User selectable sounds including horns
- Users may self load sound files with the LokProgrammer
- 1.5 Amp Current Rating
- Operates on DCC & DC Analog
- Next Generation BEMF with "Auto Tune"
- Ten (10) Function Outputs
- Special Lighting Effects
- Supports use of LEDs for lighting
- 10 Channel Sound
- Overload protection for motor and function outputs
- Size 2.72" L x 0.67" W (69mm x 17mm)
- Uses 4 or 8 Ohm Speakers
- Speaker Not Included