HOW TO ORDER:
Sound Set ID
Please enter the desired Sound Set ID number and Locomotive Type in the Sound File Info Box above. You may view the complete list of available Sound Sets here on the manufacturer`s web site.
FOR EXAMPLE: The sound set list shows an ALCO 244 Prime Mover as Sound Set Number 73401, so you would enter 73401 and the locomotive could be an ALCO FA into the Sound File Info Box above.
Quite possibly the world's smallest 4 output Sound and DCC Decoder, the NEW 4 Aux LokSound Select Micro decoder was designed for those who need a tiny but POWERFUL solution to their model railroading needs!
- Wire Harness with NMRA 8-pin NEM 652 plug
- User selectable prime mover sound sets and horns
- Available with ALL Current LokSound Select Sound Profiles
- Sound sets may be modified with the LokProgrammer
- 0.75 Amp Current Rating
- Operates on DCC & DC Analog
- Fifth Generation BEMF
- Four Function Outputs
- Special Lighting Effects
- Supports use of LEDs for lighting
- 8 Channel Sound
- Overload protection for motor and function outputs
- Great NEW size ONLY 0.98" x .417"
- Uses 4 or 8 Ohm Speakers
- Speaker Not Included
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this decoder to fit in new Bachmann RS3 which was donated to our Club. It was an easy fit with a sugar cube speaker. Since then I've installed a further two in our SW1 switchers, a tighter fit but still not too difficult. The sounds are clear and realistic. The Lokprogrammer is best for programming these decoders, although Decoder Pro is also effective, just a bit slower.