Decoder Buddy makes installing a 21-Pin decoder in your HO Scale locomotive a snap. The NixTrainz Decoder Buddy is a 21-pin motherboard that replaces the standard DCC 8-pin loco motherboard or factory DC light board, and easily allows you to take full advantage of all the functions and features of the latest, feature-rich 21-Pin decoders.
- This circuit board does NOT include the 21 Pin Decoder.
- Soldering is required for installation.
- These printed circuit boards are NOT FOR USE IN A DC SYSTEM.
- Works with popular 21-pin decoders from ESU, SoundTraxx, TCS and Digitrax.
- Soldering pads for connecting a Keep Alive Capacitor of your choice.
- 10-Pin socket and plug with solder pad breakouts for decoder output functions.
- 10-Pin plug fully removable for easy separation of loco shell and chassis.
- On board 2.2K Ohm Resistors for LED lighting provided.
- Connections for 8 lighting functions.
- Two pairs of Speaker Pads wired in parallel.
|Pin #||WowSnd||Select V4 & V5||T2 & Econami|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great idea and very helpful in making installation of decoders easy to install.
Leave it to Model Railroaders to come up with neat products for all of us! This motherboard is the epitome of what I have been searching for. The board will accommodate the now-popular 21 pin DCC decoders from ESU, Digitrax, and others. It has a removable sub-board for your lighting features to be left with the shell when servicing the engine...but I like the ease in which I can NOW INSTALL my LED's into Athearn Genesis and others. It allows one to light up the number boards; beacons; and other features when combined with the 21 pin decoder board. Superb product. I highly recommend it.