The RailCrew Switch Machine with Rotating Target is the only hidden powered switch machine that comes with three different WORKING switch stands. It also includes ten different photo-etched metal targets based on most major North American railroad designs. The target (and optional, non-working lantern – two styles!) actually rotates just like the real thing! The unit also comes complete with SPDT auxiliary contacts to power frogs and signals.
The switch machine works by moving the throwbar to your points, just like the real thing. And the target rotates, just like the real thing. This is ideal for shoulder- and eye-height layouts where you can’t necessarily see which way the points are set.
- Compact 1 1/8″(28.5mm) diameter x 1″ (25mm) height
- Easy to install on existing layouts
- Museum-quality switch stands with rotating targets
- Racor 17B (tall), 31B (tall) and 20C (low) switch stands ALL included!
- Solenoid type switch machine operates on momentary 12V DC power.
- Strong enough to throw and hold the points but it won’t break them
- SPDT auxiliary contacts to power frogs and signals
- Low-profile, compact design – it’s really tiny!
- Works with all layout types, including multi-deck and portable layouts.
- Includes 6 switch machines with working targets.
- Designed for HO-Scale.
Note: Recommended stationary/accessory decoder is a Digitrax DS64, NCE Switch-Kat or equivalent. The main goal is the decoder must support momentary operation with a 12VDC output.