RailPro LM-3S-G G Scale Locomotive Module with Sound
The LM-3S-G is a module that you can install into a G-Scale model train locomotive so the locomotive can be controlled and setup by a Ring Engineering RailPro Controller, such as the HC-2 Handheld Controller.
After the LM-3S-G is installed in a locomotive, you will be able to control the locomotive speed, direction, up to 6 light outputs and sounds!
The LM-3S-G has a “Direct Radio” (RF transceiver) built inside. The built in RF module allows commands and data to be sent and received to and from the module. You can load a picture of your locomotive into the LM-3S-G module. Then you will be able to touch the screen of the HC-2 to take control of your locomotive! You can even download new sounds and light effects using the built in Direct Radio!
- The LM-3S-G is equipped with Direct Radio! This allows Ring Engineering Controlling Devices such as the HC-2, Handheld Controller with Color Touch screen, to control and configure your locomotive by sending and receiving data directly to the LM-3S-G through the air by use of RF transmission! The Direct Radio is very fast giving your locomotive quick response to your controls. Further, a controlling device can detect your LM-3S-G with just a few touches on the screen. Because of Direct Radio, you can load a picture of your locomotive to the LM-3S-G! You can also load Sounds, Light Effects and much more!
- Your LM-3S-G is equipped with Rail Sonic HD Sound System! This is Ring Engineering's technology that allows your LM-3S-G to produce realistic locomotive sounds!
- Radio Load Sharing is a truly an innovative invention from Ring Engineering. It allows your locomotives that are linked together (sometimes called Consisted or MU'ed) to actually share pulling power. Only RailPro equipped locomotives use Direct Radio to talk to each other to be sure each locomotive pulls its share of the load! Even more amazingly, Ring Engineering's patent pending process only takes seconds to setup!
- 8 Amp Stall Current.
- Enough power for two motors.
Six Lighting Outputs.
Lighting Effects can be configured for multiple light effects on a single output including On/Off, Dim, Ditch, Mars, Strobe, and more!
Additional light effects can be loaded using DirectRadio.
Built in protection with fault reporting by Direct Radio.
- Screw terminals for easy hard wiring into your locomotive.
- Compact Size: 3.35 x 1.32 x 0.57 Inches for easy fit.