The TSU-4400 is a universal-style, 4-amp Digital Sound Decoder with 6 function outputs. Designed for models with higher stall currents such as some S, O, and G Scale locomotives. The decoder features set screw terminal blocks for easy wiring and a higher audio amplifier for incredible volume, indoors or out. It includes a connector for adding a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 69 x 30.5 x 14mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 4A
- Function Outputs: 6
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier: 3 Watt, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 26V
- Screw Terminal Interface
Tsunami 2 electric sound decoders are full of new features including over 40 airhorns/ air whistles, 13 bells, 4 air compressors, traction motor whine, and the sound of the pantograph raising and lowering. Whether you are equipping a modern ACS-64 or an urban trolley, everything you need is here!
- First ever Electric DDE with traction motor whine
- Pantograph operation sounds
- Over 40 airhorns/air whistle selections
- Motorman Omura provides cab sounds, operates doors and services the engine
- Catenary arcing sound and lighting effect
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- Clickety-clack and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Trolley bell, stop requests, and door sounds for trolleys and traction models
- Steam heat for authentic passenger train operation
Listen to Sound Samples
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a good value. It was easy to install sounds very good and clear. A very nice selection of sounds.