A direct replacement board decoder for Atlas HO Scale ALCO Switcher Locomotives: S1, S2, S3, and S4.
- Interface Type: Drop-In
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.99”x.891”x.205” or 101.4mm x 22.64mm x 2.71mm
- Scale: HO Scale
- Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
- Total Functions: 6
- Function Rating: 80 mA
- 6 - 12V Outputs
- 6 - LED Outputs
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- LED Support: This product does not require external resistors when connecting LED's.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, able to install without a problem and performs as expected