Note: This version of the K1D4 has copper tabs installed which slip over the motor contacts on the locomotive. If your locomotive uses wires, see the "-NC" version.
This full featured 4 function N-Scale BEMF decoder is designed to fit the following locomotives:
- EMD SD40
- EMD SD70/SD70M/SD70MAC
- GE C44-9W, GE AC4400W, "Gevo" ES44AC, GE C30-7
- 1.0 Amp Continuous, 2.0 Amp Peak
- LEDs for headlight and backup light
- 2 Extra Function Outputs
- No resistors required for LEDs
- "X" series features
- TCS exclusive auto-adjusting BEMF
- RailCom Compatible
- AireWire Compaitible
- Dimensions 2.7" x .433" x .056" (68.85mm x 10.97mm x 1.43mm)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked beautifully, installation was easy and it was almost boring to install :)... It programs nice and it works well with the JMRI software. I like it because it is a bigger bang for the money and default setup is more functional then many of the other products I have used.