The TCS Wow121 Diesel Sound Decoder feature multiple prime movers including: EMD 567 Roots Blower, 567 Turbo, 645 Turbo, 710 Turbo, GE FDL16, and 2 versions of the 7FDL16.
- 1.3A Motor Output, 2A Peak
- Six (6) lighting outputs, 100mA each.
- Special Lighting effects
- 21-Pin Plug.
- True CD Quality Audio
- Calibrated Load Based Notching - Customized for your locomotive and layout.
- Back EMF Load Compensation for superior slow speed control.
- Tons of Sounds! 30+ different bells and 30+ horns plus much more.
- Audio Assist - the decoder comes alive and talks you through programming sounds and volumes. No CV programming needed!
- 1 Watt Amplifier, 8 ohm speaker load. (not included)
- Dimensions: 1.28" x .69" x .22" (32.5mm x 17.5mm x 5.6mm)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very pleased with the sound quality and operation
The best sound decoder on the market at this time. Together with the appropriate motherboard it's easy to upgrade or convert a locomotive. Programming is simple. Outputs for LED's or 1,5 v bulbs are available (no resistors required). And the dynamic break works really....