Traintek AB300 Adapt-A-Board for USA GP7/9 with LED Lighting Kit
(You save $5.00)
This Adapt-A-Board is made specifically for converting a USA Trains G-Scale GP7/9 diesel locomotive to DCC or Radio Control.
This kit is recommended for those users who desire a complete installation including lighting.
The Adapt-A-Board is designed to work optimally with:
QSI Titan USA 10 Amp Large Scale Sound Decoder - Take full advantage of the Adapt-A-Board with the TITAN!
Add a G-Wire Radio Receiver to the QSI Titan for radio control.
Already Have Phoenix Sound and just need a DCC decoder with motor/lighting control?
Use Digitrax Aristocraft Style DCC Decoders.
- Fits USA Trains G-Scale GP7/9 Diesel Locomotives.
- Mounting provisions for using existing factory circuit board screws.
- Large Scale style socket for use with DCC Decoders or Radio Receivers.
- Connectors for Plug-N-Play connections to USA Factory Motor Leads.
- Connectors for Plug-N-Play connections to USA Factory Track Pickup Leads.
- Connection to power a Phoenix Sound Board.
- Connection for optional Battery Power in lieu of track power operation.
- Includes front & rear replacement LED equipped light boards to allow for discreet control of Headlights, Marker Lights and Number Boards.
- Take full advantage of the Adapt-A-Board lighting connections with a QSI Titan G-Scale Decoder.
- Connection for control of Smoke Units including a chassis mounted switch for a hard disconnect of smoke units.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!