The Walthers Horizontal Switch Machine sets a new standard in turnout mounting. No extra mounting adapters are necessary so installation is simplified.
Switch Machine Features
- Same great features as Switch Machine 942-101 but in a space saving design!
- Only 1-5/8" (4.1cm) tall - perfect for multi-deck layouts or anywhere space is limited
- Fully assembled, servo-based unit
- Integrated DCC accessory decoder
- Two built-in 5A switches to power frogs, signals and more
- Easily reversible fascia indicators for left-or right-hand installation with selectable color options
- Self-locking mechanism for reliable positioning - servo power turns off when motion is complete
- Adjustable throw & tension from 1/32 to 1/2" (1 to 12mm) for turnouts in any scale from Z to O
- Factory-assembled with output rod in centered position for fast and easy under-benchwork mounting
- Wire in minutes with included cables - can be cascaded for single or dual crossover control
- Outputs for both single or bi-color LEDs
- Connecting power cable included - can be used with Connecting Cable (942-113, sold separately) as needed
- Adjustable throw speed from .5 to 5 seconds
- Configurable remote lock input for dispatcher to enable/disable local turnout control with CTC
- Configurable for polarity route control using a DPDT switch in place of fascia control
- Complete instructions with mounting template - use with Walthers Layout Control System Turnout Drill Set 942-140, sold separately.