The Walthers Horizontal Switch Machine sets a new standard in turnout mounting. No extra mounting adapters are necessary so installation is simplified.
Switch Machine Features
- Same great features as Switch Machine 942-101 but in a space saving design!
- Only 1-5/8" (4.1cm) tall - perfect for multi-deck layouts or anywhere space is limited
- Fully assembled, servo-based unit
- Integrated DCC accessory decoder
- Two built-in 5A switches to power frogs, signals and more
- Easily reversible fascia indicators for left-or right-hand installation with selectable color options
- Self-locking mechanism for reliable positioning - servo power turns off when motion is complete
- Adjustable throw & tension from 1/32 to 1/2" (1 to 12mm) for turnouts in any scale from Z to O
- Factory-assembled with output rod in centered position for fast and easy under-benchwork mounting
- Wire in minutes with included cables - can be cascaded for single or dual crossover control
- Outputs for both single or bi-color LEDs
- Connecting power cable included - can be used with Connecting Cable (942-113, sold separately) as needed
- Adjustable throw speed from .5 to 5 seconds
- Configurable remote lock input for dispatcher to enable/disable local turnout control with CTC
- Configurable for polarity route control using a DPDT switch in place of fascia control
- Complete instructions with mounting template - use with Walthers Layout Control System Turnout Drill Set 942-140, sold separately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is thee first ever switch machine that I have used or installed. Everything seems simple, wiring is very easy with each item that goes into making the system work. I don't have a wood subroadbed on my layout like 99% of other do so I had to make wooden pads to mount them under the layout, as well as cut foam out to mount the wood. One thing I have ound is that the "template" that comes with the machine has an error! the holes are off on the templates and don't match up with the machine hole locations, they are off by about 2/16th of an inch. Not good! I made adjustments in order to match the hole up properly, Other than that the system seems to be working okay. I'm am starting final testing in two day to make sure all is well.