The Walthers Switch Machine sets a new standard in turnout operation. Featuring a super smooth operating servo, prototype turnout and crossover control has never been so realistic.
Switch Machine Features
- Fully assembled, servo-based unit with approximately one second throw speed.
- Adjustable throw speed from .5 to 5 seconds.
- Integrated DCC Accessory Decoder.
- Two built-in 5 Amp switches to power frogs, signals and more.
- Self-locking mechanism for reliable positioning.
- Servo power turns off when motion is complete.
- Adjustable throw & tension from 1/32" to 1/2" (1mm to 12mm).
- Use for turnouts in any scale from Z to O.
- Factory-assembled with output rod in centered position for fast & easy under-benchwork mounting.
- Wire in minutes with included connecting cables.
- Easily expanded with Extension Cable (#942-113, sold separately)
- Outputs for both single or bi-color LEDs make signals or control panel indication easy.
- Remote lock input for dispatcher to enable/disable local turnout control with CTC.
- Single/Alternate bi-color LED modes
- Polarity route control for use of DPDT Switch instead of Walthers Fascia Control Components.
- Complete instructions with mounting template.
- Use with Walthers Layout Control System Turnout Drill Set (#942-140, sold separately)